Friday, July 11, 2014

Pop-Up Card Show at the Close to my Heart Creativity Showcase during Convention 2014




I used Skylark paper pack and Kraft card stock to create this wonderful Pop-Up card. I found the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers web site but needed to tweak the measurements a little.  I used the stamp set from Ivy Lane WOTG Cardmaking Kit. When trying a new technique or paper fold, consider using cheap cardstock or even typing paper to practice. The inside piece of Skylark measures 4" x 12" scored at 5", 5 1/2", 6", 6 1/2", and 7" when accordion folded, create a trench for the acetate strips to be secured with Red Line tape. The acetate pieces where cut 1/2" x
4 1/2" and after the icons where attached using glue dots at different heights, the excess was trimmed off.  The dragonfly, butterfly and flower icons where cut using Close to my Hearts' Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Let me show you how---Laurie in Louisiana
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment