Monday, July 7, 2014

Pop-Up Card from Creative Showcase at Close to my Heart Convention 2014

I will be posting several blog entries of artwork I created for the 2014 Close to my Heart Convention. Here are pictures of the items I had at the Create Showcase Thursday evening..........




I love the Skylark paper pack.  I had used Stella paper on this card before but remade it so that most of my projects were made with the same paper to give my table a cohesive and pleasing look. The stamp set is called A Tree. It is only $6.95. The Butterfly pop-up inside is cut from the Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge at 3 inches. I cut the white insert at 5 1/4 x 8 inches, fold in half at 4".  I marked with a pencil 1" from the top of the fold and 1.5" along the top from the fold. I scored between these makes while the paper insert was folded. I then folded on the score mark so that it folded inward to create my pop-up. So much fun! and easy to create!
Let me show you how- Laurie in Louisiana

You can find all of these products at my web site: LVarner.CTMH.com
https://www.facebook.com/ILove2StampAndScrapbook
http://www.pinterest.com/lvarner2/

No comments:

Post a Comment