Monday, July 21, 2014

Close to my Heart Convention 2014 Layout Contest / CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

Well, I signed up for everything CTMH offered at convention 2014. One of these was the Layout Contest. There were about 40 entries. Here is mine.


I love techniques! So, I used the Close to my Hearts Artbooking Cricut cartridge to create my own overlay out of titles welded together and used as a mask.  Then I spritzed with diluted Black reinker. Once dry, spritzed water onto parts of the Skylark B&T paper and scrunched it. In some areas it tore but that's ok to me.  In these areas, I backed with Ariana floral paper. The photos where scissor distressed and all edges were sponged with black ink. Even the stamped swirls were stamped once and restamped in second generation to create a messy look.  Really fun. Here are a few close up pictures of the detail.












Let me show you how--Laurie in Louisiana

LVarner.CTMH.com
http://FaceBook.com/ilove2stampandscrapbook
http://ilove2stampandscrapbook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment