Monday, July 14, 2014

Easel Card / Close to my Heart / CTMH Artist Cricut Cartridge / Skylark / Timberline

 
I love how the easel card looks and it is so easy to make. I used Close to my Hearts Skylark and Timberline paper packs. The flowers and vine were cut using Close to my Hearts Artist Cricut cartridge. 


I cut the flowers and vine from CTMH cardstock and stamped using tone on tone with background stamps.  I sanded the cross piece of wood patterned paper so that my stamped saying would show up better.  The card base is cut at 4"x8" and scored at 2" and 4".  A separate card front that is 4"x4" is attached to the card front between the edge and first score line so that it can fold and be held open by catching on a layered sentiment inside.  Let me show you how--Laurie in Louisiana.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment