Thursday, July 31, 2014

CTMH New Product Blog Hop 2014

It's here!
The new Annual Inspirations Idea Book and Catalog is here. Nearly 200 pages of awesome new papers, stamps and of course, wonderful artwork!  You can look through the pages by visiting my website at LVarner.CTMH.com.
Here is a sample of the new Chalk It Up paper pack (page 27) and Have a Happy Day stamp set(page 118). I love this stamp set because it has so many unique images all in one set. There are flower, pennant, arrow images with 7 different word stamps. I stamped the flower in Sorbet ink on the white circle and paper pieced by stamping the flower in Lagoon ink on a separate piece of paper. I hope this inspires you to create something today.


 


5 comments:

  1. Chalk it Up is a great paper pack, nice job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for pointing out the stamp set, have a happy day... I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how all of the elements of your card come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Nancy! Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete