Thursday, November 5, 2015

CTMH Sangria Paper/ Heat Embossing/ Fallen Leaves and Sending Love stamp sets


Sangria. Can I just say I am in love with this paper pack. I added gold heat embossing to create depth and richness to this card.
I used VersaMark ink and Ranger Gold embossing powder with Fallen Leaves stamp set stamped on Sangria B&T paper. I used a sponge and Eggplant ink to do a little shading.
Another version of the same card.
 I gold embossed the leaf on watercolor paper and used watercolor paints to add brown, deep red and dark gold. The sentiment is from the Friend Tree stamp set.
I hope this inspires you to create something from your heart.
Laurie
 

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful. Thanks for explaining how you made the embossed leaf on watercolor paper. :)

    ReplyDelete