Friday, November 6, 2015

Artistry Cricut Cartridge/ CTMH/ Urban paper

Urban Dog
This 'dog gone' cute layout was created using CTMH's Urban paper pack and Artistry Cricut Cartridge.
 
In the picture above, I split the 5x7 photo well with 2 black mats so that 2 photos will be used in that space.
 
 Detail and layering are important to create a one of a kind LO.
 
The Urban paper pack is full of wonderful textured patterns. A little inking of the edge of the doggy and fire hydrant adds dimension. The bow is from a new embellishment pack called Fundamental Assortment Pack. They come in several monochromatic colors and are made up of several textures like wood, plastic, paper and glitter cut die cuts.
 
I like to add texture by popping up the doggy. I used fun foam to back the dog instead of using a ton of foam tape. 
 
Details. Details. I added Whisper Thick Twine and staples to my title as well as adding a little Saffron paper for a color pop.
 
I like adding texture with popping up the dog, layering red to highlight the heart and adding twine for the collar and twine to the tag, layering the border cut red cardstock and bones, using a badge button and finally sprinkling the grey enamel gems. Ooh, don't forget the staples.
 
I added a little stamping with a great stamp set called Ink Blot.

 
I hope this inspires you to create something special today.
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment