Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Artfully Sent Pop-Up Cards / Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge

Artfully Sent Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge
 
Here is a set of 5 pop-up cards cut using Close to my Heart's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. These are a class I am offering at a local crop but would be able to mail out as a kit as well. I would pre-stamp the sentiments, include direction and add shipping costs.
 
Artfully Sent Pop-up Greeting Card Class
Create 5 gorgeous pop-up cards cut using CTMH's Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.
With 25 themes and 400 projects, it was hard to choose just 5 cards.
You will learn how to artfully assemble a baby, manly birthday,
feminine birthday, thank you, and an I'm thinking of you card.
These ...are not your ordinary greeting cards.
Supplies: tape runner, glue pen, scissors, paper trimmer, bone folder,
score board (if you have one), stylus.
Cost: $20.00
Add $2.50 for matching envelopes.





 





 
I hope this inspires you to create something from your heart today.
Laurie
LVarner.CTMH.com
FaceBook.com/ilove2stampandscrapbook
Pinterest.com/lvarner2




 

No comments:

Post a Comment