Thursday, March 26, 2015

Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut Cartridge/ Pop-Up Card Samples/ Sneak Peek at Blossom and Jackson paper packs

Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge has so many options for card making. Below are samples of each of the different cards that can be cut from one key, the W on the key pad, and using each of the function keys.
Here is the inside of the pop-up function key for the W on the key pad. The animals and sentiment are cut using the icon function key with the W on the key pad. The branch, leaves and bird are cut out along with the box fold of the pop-up. I have backed the openings of the branch, leaves and bird with colored cardstock.
Here is a sneak peek of the soon to be released new Blossom paper pack.  I used shapes found on other pages of Artfully Sent to decorated the outside of the card using stamps that come in the Artfully Sent bundle. 

Sorry about the fuzzy photo. This is a card cut using the scene function key and the W on the key pad. Papers used are Brushed and a sneak peek at Blossom and Jackson papers.

 I just love how this scene card opens up.
The next card was cut using the sentiment function key and the W on the key pad. I just backed the words using different papers from the new Blossom paper pack and then lined the entire card with cream card stock.
The next card was cut using the shift sentiment function key and the W on the key pad. I layered the front of the card with Blossom paper and used our scallop border punch. 
 I added some green Blossom paper inside so that it would show through when the card is closed.
 Add some new Glacier thick twine and your done.
Another fuzzy photo but this is one of the cards that is cut using the sleeve function key and the W on the key pad. I have used Jackson paper and backed the wood grain cut out, before folding and gluing the tabs, to make it easier to slide things in and out.
 This is one of the pocket cards (pocket card function key, W on the key pad) cut at 4x6. It has the cute arrow cut out of it so I backed the card with Cocoa card stock. The words are from the zip strip of one of the new papers from Jackson.

 Here is the last card I cut using the sleeve function key, shift and the W on the key pad.  It cuts out a card that has the wood grain cut out of the front. I always look at the wood grain and see peacock. I just can't help myself, I love peacocks and their colorful feathers. My Grandmother had several on her farm in central Illinois. The base of the card is cut using Juniper card stock and the inside is Glacier. I used Lagoon and Outdoor Denim inks with a sponge to add the extra colors needed. 
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today.
Laurie
LVarner.CTMH.com
FaceBook.com/ilove2stampandscrapbook
 
Here are some pics of the peacocks on my Grandmothers farm. The first picture shows the long run with 5 peacocks fanning all at the same time.
 
My Grandmother always had one peacock that was trained to stay around the farm, he would roost on the swing set over night and eat pieces of bread out of our hand. So many good memories as a kid from Michigan spending a few weeks of summer time at her farm in Illinois.


No comments:

Post a Comment