Sunday, August 24, 2014

Chalk It Up Filmstrip Hidden Picture Magic Layout CTMH

Chalk It Up Filmstrip Hidden Picture Magic Layout CTMH
 
I felt like doing a little Magic for this years ScrapDat crop, so I took 3 layouts from Jeanette Lynton's book called Magic: Interactive Scrapbooks that Dazzle and Delight.
This is Thursday's class that Karen and I will be teaching at ScrapDat entitled 'epic'. This layout uses Chalk It Up paper. I love this paper! The layout can be found on page 56 of Magic. The film strip pulls out to reveal hidden photos! I will teach you how to build this interactive element into your layout.
Hope this inspires you to create something from your heart today.
Laurie in Louisiana
 
LVarner.CTMH.com
FaceBook.com/ilove2stampandscrapbook
ilove2stampandscrapbook.blogspot.com
 
 
 left page:
 right page:
 
filmstrip close up:
 filmstrip just being opened:
detail:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment