Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Camper Crazy and Art Philosophy

I love all the great cards that can be cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. This card cuts out the tree. I used B&T paper from Timberline Paper pack to cover the opening from the inside and added another tree to the front to create depth.  I spritzed with Chocolate reinker and water onto the Kraft cardstock base. The banner was cut using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. I colored the Camper Crazy camper using the blender pen. Lastly I added a great wood piece with the camp fire image from the Timberline Assortment pack.

Another little camper card. The rounded corner B&T paper shapes were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I love the new White Marquee Enamel Shapes. They are self adhesive. I attached this arrow to a piece of cardstock and then cut around it leaving a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment