Sunday, September 6, 2015

Roommate Gifts for the 2015 CTMH Convention

Love Close to my Heart and our conventions. Here are some of the roomie gifts I made. First, an UP themed magnetic pin. Used Art Philosophy and Artfully Sent Cricut cartridges. Love our clear embossed Paper Fundamentals papers

 Secondly, I decorated a little note book with CTMH's Chalk-It-Up paper. Used cuts from Art philosophy and Artfully Sent cricut cartridges.

 The little canvas note book fit perfectly into our Lagoon paper bags!
 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge was used to create this swing card. I made 15 of these to pass out at convention and only 5 of them were made with CTMH's wonderful glitter paper for the castle.




I hope this inspires you to create something from your heart today!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment