Saturday, November 15, 2014

Close to my Heart's Yuletide Carol

Yuletide Carol
This paper from Yuletide Carol is one of my favorite! I just could not cut it, so, I used it as is. I also used My Crush Holiday Assortment cards and envelope.  Because the cards have rounded corners, I rounded the corners of the 12x12 sheet of paper and the black mat.

The rose and metal accent coordinate perfectly with the paper are from the Yuletide Carol Assortment. I even added a small card from the My Crush Holiday Assortment inside the adorable envelope that comes in the assortment. Make it Merry was stamped using black pigment ink and the Make it Merry stamp set.  I used our wonderful alcohol markers from ShinHan.
I hope this inspires you to make something from your heart.
Laurie
 
FaceBook.com/ilove2stampandscrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment